Some days...

Some days start off so well, and then gradually go down hill, until you're ready to just hide under the bed covers.

Ada and I had a lazy morning playing and watching the Lion King before lunch. I washed up and cleaned the kitchen, made pasta and took my time getting dressed...


Dave was off getting a tattoo done, which looks awesome!


Ada came along with me to get my hair cut, then we went to buy her some ballet shoes (she starts classes next Saturday)...


By the time we got home, Ada was getting tired and it had started to rain. The plan had been to go to the park but we ended up building a tower for Rapunzel instead...

Ada got more wingy, we popped out to get some food for tea. We have very little money this month which meant we didn't get everything we wanted...Ada got more ratty, we ate tea and watched Hook, Ada went to bed with a book and cried herself to sleep when we left her.

Now I'm shattered and trying to work out what we can do about our money situation...it sucks being a grown up and a parent sometimes.

But I know we have it pretty good, so try not to complain too much!


1 comment:

Gem said...

Hello, thought I would come and say hi as you wont the giveaway on my blog Where Are My Knees :) I'm from South Wales too, lots of us bloggers hang out and have a group on facebook 'South Wales Bloggers' where we chat if you want to join? Gem x