Faaaamly...

Ada and I are visiting my Dad and Step mum for the last few days of my 2-week holiday. Ada has been mega excited all day running around like a lunatic!
She got a few belated birthday presents including colouring pens and a princess colouring and sticker book which are some of her favourite things at the moment. She also got given a bath and taken to bed with no input from me at all! I love grandparents!

This is Jenny (my youngest sister) and I being silly...thanks to Russell for taking the picture...do you think we look at all alike?


Speaking of family, Bethan (David's sister) has just got back from China (she was there for a week with work) and posted this picture on Facebook today, she loves cuddling up to watch films so I can imagine this blanket is her idea of heaven!!


And on a final family note, Dave's nephew Jack was 11 today! Happy Birthday Jack!
Looks like he got lots of presents!

No comments: