Bonfire night...

The 5th November is my granddad's birthday.

Today he was 85! Ada and I decided to surprise him and grandma with a surprise visit and it was lovely.

It was lovely to see them, to have a chat, a cup of tea and a slice of cake, and drop off a card and present.

We wont leave it so long between visits next time!

Love to you both (I now know you read this!!)

xxx

Ada, me, grandma Grace (mum's mum)
Granddad Mike (mum's dad), Ada, Grandma
(Ada is named after my mum and my gran: Ada Grace Clare)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Laura & they span so many years....family is so important & we love that Ada is able to meet so many of hers xx
Love from Lin & Pete x

Rhubarbarians said...

Ada is ADA-orable! get it?? ha!
I love this time of year when I get to see my family and catch up. Now that I'm getting older I'm feeling the need to get to know my grandparents before they are gone. :)
Super cute fam!
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com