Saturday morning...

This morning we got up early to go to the Dr's to get Ada and Dave a flu jab, we managed to miss the rush so were in and out really quickly. We also went to the post office to collect my trial glasses from Glasses Direct.

After that we browsed the charity shops looking for Halloween costume clothes for Ada, then popped into Superdrug so that I could get some make-up and some hair stuff (post on these to come).

Dave got a few things too:


Ada got some sweets for being brave at the Dr's and then we headed home for lunch.

Cardigan (International), Denim tunic/dress (Tesco), Bag (independent shop in Cardiff Bay), Tights (Dorothy Perkins Sale £1!!), Boots (Blowfish)
When we got home I got to try on my glasses, I had chosen 4 pairs to try and it turned out that the two I liked most on-line were to two I went for...now I have to post the trial glasses back and have already ordered the two pairs below with my prescription, I am so excited and because of the offer they had on both pairs only cost me £55! Woop!

Scout Harper Frames (brown/blue)
The frames above are lovely, sturdy, a shade of brown that compiments my hair and a cool blue on the inside. I'll wear these for work/everyday.

Carrera Frames (black/white)
These frames are the ones that caught my eye first. The size is great, big but not too big! They are slightly cat-eye shaped but subtle with it. I never change my glasses - I've always only had one pair at a time - so I'm looking forward to changing them with my outfits.

No comments: